>> Problems :
1. The number of triangles that can be drawn from 9 points without three collinear points is……..
2. A group of students that consist of 8 boys and 6 girls are chosen 3 boys and 3 girls. The number of election ways is………
3. The number of straight lines that can be drawn through 12 non collinear points is…….
4. A basketball team is chosen from 10 men. Find the number of ways to choose!
5. A volleyball team is chosen from 12 men. Find the number of ways to chose if a captain of team is always the same man !
For those who want to get the answer in pdf format, please leave Name, School and e-mail address at Guest Book.